If you are a constiuent and would like to present a petition to me, I accept all petitions in writing to : Office 204, Riverway House, Morecambe Road, Skerton LA1 2RX. Please note I am only able to accept petitions which only contain signatures of constiuents who live in Morecambe and Lunesdale.